Let’s talk #vitamins and #supplements - do you take them and if so, what do you take?
Tomorrow I’ll be sharing my favorite daily vitamins and supplements that help me keep my #energy high and feeling great 💊💪🏼🙌🏼
Why do I love ❤️ Herbalife Nutrition?
Well for many reasons, but let me first start by saying that I find it interesting that many nutrition companies try to discredit each other just to sell their product as if our biggest competition isn’t obesity and the growing fast food industry.
Every damn day there is a new fad or phony research or even a strong opinion about a particular ingredient. One day everyone loves it and the next day no one does. It’s pretty funny if you ask me. It’s even as silly as reading that eating apples aren’t good for you 🤔. Yes I have read an article stating that in the headline.
At the end of the day I love Herbalife for many reasons that are more factual than opinionated and not just to sell a product. Well let’s start with the fact that I began trusting and using the products Over 7 years ago and went on to drop 25lbs of fat, get healthier, increase my energy and most importantly MAINTAIN it. Lol. It’s funny how we forget about how important maintenance is. That’s another topic for another day. (Fad diets aren’t maintenance diets). So in addition to loving, using and trusting Herbalife Nutrition products the company is the #1 nutrition company in the world 🌎 (Not America or the United States, think BIGGER, 98+ countries). In addition to that the company has been around for 40 years 😳. I mean how many Nutrition companies have you seen come and go in the time Instagram, the social network, has been around?
I mean I can go on and on and add so many other points to this but I’ll leave it for now. I’m just living my best life with Herbalife and supporting others who want to follow the same path. I mean I think I look and feel great for a 36 year old father 🤷🏾♂️. #JustSaying
Hellooooo, it’s meeeeee .....
Coach Kalin! (Sorry, it’s not Adele. Sad I know. 🤪) Just poppin in tonight to drop a knowledge 💣 on nutrition and training!
There’s a lot of noise out there when it comes to... nutrition timing! -believe it or not, if your general goal is a healthy, fit lifestyle: the general rule of thumb is feeding yourself 1-2 hours before exercise and 1-2 hours after.
BUT... if your goals are performance based or physique based (bodybuilding etc) then it can make a difference with timing and WHAT specific nutrients as well at those times! .
Example: an endurance athlete: if you’re logging large amounts of training per week, your calorie levels and carbohydrate levels will more than likely be higher than the average bears 🐻🤣 you may even require some intra-workout protein/carbs!
For the magical (bears? Idk 😂) humans out there just looking to stay active in a sustainable way of life then I advise this:
-eating more minimally processed proteins, veggies, quality carbs, and healthy fats -ensuring portions are the right size, and right amount for you
-and eating slowly until satisfied!
So if you’re stressed out about:
-when you eat yo carbs
- when to eat yo protein
- and take yo supplements before or after a workout .
It actually can distress and distract you from focusing on the most important things for your goals. .
So no worries folks, you won’t lose your progress if you don’t take your protein shake a milk-second after stepping out of the gym.
Now keep kicking butt.
Coach Kalin .
Do you even think about your gallbladder? Bile production and bile flow are important for the digestion and absorption of fats from the foods you eat.
When people are struggling with gallbladder or bile health, their root issue often involves both bile formation and flow, and both areas need to be addressed and corrected. Unfortunately, many gallbladder supplements on the market support one area without the other, leaving the gallbladder only half supported.
Check out these 11 signs that your gallbladder might need some additional support:
4. Feeling full after a small meal
5. Right sided heaviness at the base of your rib cage
6. Right shoulder tightness
7. Right sided mid back tightness or pain by your scapula
8. Diarrhea when eating too much fat
9. White or gray colored stools
10. Intolerance to eating fat of any type
11. Yellowish coating on your tongue
Here are some things, which can improve and help your gallbladder * Glycine and Taurine are the building blocks of bile salts, which are necessary for bile formation
* Choline helps facilitate the production of phosphatidylcholine, a major component of bile
* Betaine Anhydrous supports the formation of additional phosphatidylcholine via methylation
* Magnesium may help to support gallbladder contractions which aid in the release of bile from the gallbladder
* Bitter herbs including Burdock Extract, Artichoke, Dandelion Root and Bupleurum are included to help support healthy liver bile secretion
* Milk Thistle is a powerful liver antioxidant which may help to support the liver in producing bile salts and delivering them to the gallbladder
* Peppermint and Ginger can provide digestive comfort while stimulating digestion and bile production
* Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root to help soothe and protect the intestinal tract