P R O M I S E 🤞🏼 feat. The crow heels
Massive thank you to everyone that came and trained with me tonight ♥️ I try and challenge myself when choreographing, and this one was definitely a challenge for me, so well done to everyone that killed this routine today @motionstudiosbristol and my @ucw_dance girls 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Catch me Sunday 3-4 @motionstudiosbristol for some more ‘Tiptoe’ and next Friday 7:45-8:45 to learn this routine 😘
Nigeria kids don't longer waste their resources again on promise card,they now use raw talent on #promise card#🇳🇬🇳🇬
Rev. Stephen Mathenge Kinyanjui
Luke 1: 26-37
'For nothing is impossible with God'
- For Mary to #conceive by the power of the Holy spirit, it was considered unique.
- Our God is a #unique God, when He visits you, it's not ordinary, it's a miracle.
- It's important to take God at His word. The systems of God's kingdom are different from ours.
- God had a unique name for Mary, He called her 'favoured'. It doesn't matter what people call you. You are #special in God's eyes and have a special place in God's kingdom.
- It's important to #associate with God's people, as you get to be under his favour and mercies.
- Luke 1:37 Nothing is impossible with God. God derives pleasure in things that seem impossible to man. - Moses demonstrates God's ability to do miracles by asking him to strike a rock to get water.
Why you should continue believing in God.
1. God is a #promise keeper. Psalm 138:2
2. God is a way maker. #Isaiah 43: He makes a way in our desert, our troubles, #affliction, in the toughest times of our lives. The beauty of #believing in God is that when He visits you, His blessings come in abundance.
3. God exists in #timelessness. Gen1:1 God isn't bound by time, because it's His #creation.
Trust Him and He'll do it in His time.
Happy for the armys that get to meet the boys tonight i just hope we dont get another New York incident and everyone behaves
THE NOSE SCRUNCH AT THE END PLEASE :(((
Today as I was teaching about birth of Christ and why he had to come, I was reminded of my #faith and the joy it brings me! * *
Isaiah was given the #prophecy about Christ’s coming hundreds of years before he actually showed up. How much faith it must have taken to believe that God was still going to fulfill his #promise of a savior. I guess that is how Peter felt when Jesus asked him to walk out onto the water where he already was. Taking those first steps must have given him so much joy but then fear set in.
I am learning to find #Joy in the walk of faith, and not fear!